Farro Salad with Feta, Cucumber, Radish and Dill
- 1 ½ cups farro
- 4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup feta, cut in ½” cubes
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced crosswise
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- ⅛ cup chopped dill
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- mint leaves for garnish
Measure 1 and 1/2 cups farro into a fine mesh sieve and rinse with cold water. Drain. Transfer to a medium sized pot with 4 cups lightly salted boiling water. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 25-30 minutes until it is softened but still chewy. Use a fork to gently fluff in the butter or olive oil, if using. Cool to room temperature.
Add cucumber, radishes, dill, feta.
- In a small bowl whisk lemon juice and olive oil together, season with salt and pepper and gently combine with other ingredients.